At The Marvell College your views and opinions really matter to us.We encourage all our parents and carers to visit the Parent View questionnaire on the Ofsted website. It is important to us that we hear about all views and opinions, we are always delighted to hear positive stories and feedback so please feel free to contact us.
Parent View gives you the chance to tell us what you think about your child’s school.
Parent View asks for your opinion on 12 aspects of your child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour.
By sharing your views, you will be helping your child’s school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about your child's school. Parent View Ofsted can be viewed here- Parent View Ofsted
What is Parent View?
Parent View is an online questionnaire for parents and carers to feed back on their child's school. It's now also the main mechanism for parents to give their views about the school to inspectors at the time of inspection. The 12 questions for parents are:
- My child is happy at this school
- My child feels safe at this school
- My child makes good progress at this school
- My child is well looked after at this school
- My child is taught well at this school
- My child receives appropriate homework for their age
- This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved
- This school deals effectively with bullying
- This school is well led and managed
- This school responds well to any concerns I raise
- I receive valuable information from the school about my child's progress
- Would you recommend this school to another parent?
Your view of the school is important please feel free to contact your child’s Head of Year.